Miller Bear’s tips to enjoy the game…
In order to make the most of your trip to the AESSEAL New York Stadium, Miller Bear has come up with handy tips to ensure you enjoy the match.
• Buy your tickets in advance of the day of the match. That way you’ll get to pick your ideal seats and you’ll save money on the matchday price. Find out more, by clicking here.
• Try and arrive at the ground at least half an hour before the match; this will allow you to enjoy the pre-match entertainment and keep queuing times down to a minimum.
• Visit our website to find the answers to any specific questions or queries you might have about visiting the AESSEAL New York Stadium, such as directions and parking.
• If you’re coming as a family or with young children we’d recommend the Ben Bennett Family East Stand as that’s where I’ll be entertaining the crowd. Also if you’re under 8 years old you’ll get to come to the game for £2 (Ben Bennett Family Stand only).
• Keep an eye out for me. I’ll be outside the ground before the game from 1.45pm for a 3pm kick off, and I will be joined from time-to-time by a Rotherham United player to sign autographs and have photos taken. During the game I’ll be in front of the Ben Bennett family stand on hand to entertain and cheer on the Millers.
Extra information for bringing children to AESSEAL New York Stadium
• We would recommend you purchase your tickets in the Ben Bennett Family East Stand as this is specifically for families and young children; as a result there are discounts available depending on the child’s age.
• Miller Bear will be in and around the stadium so your children will be able to see him and have their picture taken with him.
• The club shop is located in the Eric Twigg Foods and Pukka Pies West Stand where you will find a variety of low cost souvenirs and child friendly items.
• Don’t forget to look at the Junior Millers section of the Millers’ programme, #RUFC, on sale in and around the stadium on matchdays.
Rotherham United Community Sports Trust shared a video.
2 days ago
NCS | Throw back to 2017... Why not join our 2020 Summer NCS programme?
Find out more here: wearencs.com/find-programme
www.facebook.com/RUCST/videos/vl.1757382777893530/1088517647948605/?type=1 ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
INCLUSION | Another bunch of wonderful secondary school teachers trained in YOUTH MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID 💚 🧠 ... See MoreSee Less
HEALTH | Great fitness workout with the ladies from the Refugee community 🏋🏽♀️💪🏼 ... See MoreSee Less
EDUCATION l Information Events Confirmed!
Are you in Year 11 and interested in a career in sport?
We are pleased to announce two information events throughout March and April.
📆Open Evening - 12th March
📆Taster Day - 06th April
Come along to find out more!
#ForeverTogetherForeverProud | #rufc ... See MoreSee Less