In partnership with Rotherham United Ladies and Brinsworth Whitehill JFC, RUCST are kicking off a brand new Football Academy for ladies aged 16+.
This will provide a fantastic opportunity to combine playing football with a first class education in the dynamic surroundings of the New York Stadium. This exciting new Academy scheme is designed to enhance technical skills and ability whilst supporting educational and career development. Leaners can look forward to:
– A choice of a number of Further Education and Higher Education programmes delivered by Rotherham United Education Academy.
– The opportunity to play for Rotherham United Ladies (U18’s).
– The opportunity to play for Rotherham United Ladies First Team (dependant on ability level).
– Regular training sessions including Strength & Conditioning.
– £300 bursary to cover costs of playing fees and training kit.
– Opportunities to undertake FA Football Coaching Qualifications.
– Progression routes into Higher Education and employment into the Sports Industry.
– A pathway into Scholarships opportunities in America.
Our academic qualifications are full-time programmes of study lasting either 1 year or 2 years. These include:
– Level 1 BTEC ‘Sport & Active Leisure’
– Level 2 NCFE Diploma ‘Sport’
– Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in ‘Sport Performance & Excellence’ (equivalent to 3 a-levels).
– Foundation Degree in Community Football Coaching and Development
If you are interested in the programme then we will be present at the Rotherham United Ladies Open Trial event this Saturday (09th June) at Sheffield Hallam University Sports Park from 09.30, where you can come and find out more information.
To find out more information please contact Rotherham United Education Academy on 01709 827767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your interest online at http://www.rucst.co.uk/education/education-overview/
1 day ago
WILDCATS - New sessions starting January ⚽ ... See MoreSee Less
EDUCATION l ⚽️ Good luck to our football teams who are in action today at Sheffield Hallam University Sports Park.
Our Development Squad host Stanley FC Trust in the EFL Trust CEFA Cup.
Our Women's U19's are also at home against Burton Albion Community Trust in the League.
#rufc l #ForeverTogetherForeverProud ... See MoreSee Less
HEALTH | Do you want to make a change? Get tips on improving your eating habits and getting more active with our FREE 12 week programme for Millers fans just like you. Get your place on our next course at efltrust.com/FITFANS #fitfans EFL Trust ... See MoreSee Less
INCLUSION | We are wearing our shirt backwards to support Mind’s #HaveYourMatesBack campaign for better mental health in football, in partnership with the EFL. With 1 in 4 experiencing mental health problems we all know someone who needs support. Drop them a line, ask if they are ok, let them know you are there for them. It can make a difference.
@Mindcharity @EFL @Mindforbettermentalhealth #HaveYourMatesBack #OnYourSide ... See MoreSee Less