Rotherham United Community Sports Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated professional to lead on the Operational Function and develop quality systems for the trust.
We want a person who thrives on balancing multiple priorities and has a proven track record of getting the best out of resources, implementing and monitoring quality systems whilst growing the Trusts impact within schools, the local community as well as with private sector organisations.
– Committed to continued professional development and willing to undertake training relevant to the post
– have some experience in the management of facilities
– have a knowledge of both Local and National Education priorities including Sports Participation
– Experience of community cohesion projects
– Experience of engaging with and delivering activities to people with disabilities
– Knowledge of how to market activities to young people would also be advantageous
– Sales experience is an advantage
– The post holder will be required to work evening and weekends as the requirements of the job demands
– Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time commensurate with the grade of the post
– A full and clean UK driving license
– Car owner
RUCST is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are a diverse Trust that respects differences in race, disability, gender, faith background or personal circumstances we welcome all application. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. The trust is opposed to any discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.
Main Purpose of the role is to:
To improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organisations mission – specifically, finances, quality, Staff CPD, management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
To be fully accountable for supporting the operational running of the trust alongside the Head of Community
How to apply:
Complete application form (download below) and post or email along with your CV and cover letter to: Jamie Noble – Head Of Community firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Jamie Noble, Head of Community The Goal Zone, New York Stadium, New York Way, Rotherham S60 1AH
Closing date: 1st February 2017
Interview dates: 7 & 8th February 2017
Rotherham United Football Club: www.themillers.co.uk
Facebook: Rotherham United Community Sports Trust