Due to the success of our revised Saturday morning sessions, we are please to announce we have added additional session on Wednesday evenings.
We have been working hard and implementing plans to ensure the facility and staff are adequately equipped to enable the sessions to run in a safe and engaging manner for everyone involved.
Following government guidelines the sessions will need to be capped meaning limited spaces are available, to be booked through our Official Soccer Schools system.
– Sessions will be in groups of 5, plus a coach (2 groups per timeslot, on separate pitches)
– Block booking only, these groups will remain the same each week for the duration of the block
– Strictly online booking only
– These sessions will be free of charge, sessions will be 40mins. Timings below;
Block 1: 26th June – 17th July. (Book online here)
Below is a breakdown of guidelines that must be followed for sessions
– On arrival please remain in cars until 5 minutes before your session is due to start. You will then be greeted by member of staff.
– Clubhouse is out of use so please follow the signage around to the pitches.
– Each player will have their own marked area for drinks, clothing etc.
– Parents must remain on site throughout the session. Only one parent/guardian per child within Parkgate Astro.
– Outdoor toilet will be open and available for players to use.
– All staff will have sanitizer and PPE equipment.
– Session will be non-contact with correct social distancing. As per FA guidelines. (Players can bring their own football if they wish)
– Also attached is a consent form that MUST be completed and signed prior to session, without this players cannot train.
If you require any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.