We are delighted that under the new government guidelines we are able to offer young people the opportunity to join us over the summer!
Things will look a little different to our usual camps, but they will be just as much fun and we can’t wait to welcome your little ones back.
We know lots of parents are worried about the amount of time your children have been out of school, so our camps have been designed by our education and sports team to include our Millers Maths, Premier league primary stars reading, and EFL Joy of Moving healthy living programmes. There’s plenty of sport, football and games in there too.
So how will it work?
Camps will start on Tuesday 21st July and run for 6 weeks until Thursday 27th August.
Each camp will be delivered at our Parkgate Astro venue and will run for 2.5 hours, so you can choose either a morning or afternoon slot.
Parents are not required to stay, but we will ask that you sign a consent form allowing us to be within 2 meters of your child should we need to perform first aid. Any first aid will be performed by a designated member of staff who will be wearing full PPE.
If you would like to stay with your child this will be limited to 1 parent and no siblings as we continue to ensure we do not breach maximum numbers on site.
In order to adhere to government guidelines we will be working with groups of up to 15 children, and following a bubble system. Therefore you will only be able to book your child onto 1 camp. We know this may be disappointing for those who like to spend every day with us, but we need to make sure we are keeping you and our staff as safe as possible.
Here’s how it works:
Miller bear books onto Tuesday morning camp. He cannot book onto any other day or time.
He is booked onto Tuesday mornings for the whole 6 weeks.
If he decides he can’t come one week no one else can take his place.
Due to the bubble system, payment for all 6 weeks will be taken up front and unfortunately refunds will not be available for missed sessions.
Camp Wood, 9am – 11:30am (Ages 5-7) SOLD OUT
Camp Vassell, 9am – 11:30am (Ages 8-11) SOLD OUT
Camp Mattock, FOOTBALL – 12:30pm – 3pm (Ages 8-11) BOOK HERE
Camp Smith, 12:30pm – 3pm (Ages 5-7) SOLD OUT
Camp Miller, 12:30pm – 3pm (Ages 8-11) BOOK HERE
Camp Tilt, 9am – 11:30am (Ages 12-14) BOOK HERE
Camp Ogbene, 9am – 11:30am (Year 6 Transition) BOOK HERE
Camp Warne, 12:30pm – 3pm (Ages 5-7) SOLD OUT
Camp Crooks, 12:30pm – 3pm (Ages 8-11) SOLD OUT
Below is a breakdown of guidelines that must be followed for sessions
– On arrival please remain in your cars until 5 minutes before your session is due to start. You will then be greeted by a member of staff.
– The clubhouse is out of use so please follow the signage around to the pitches.
– Each player will have their own marked area for drinks, clothing etc.
– Only one parent/guardian per child within Parkgate Astro.
– Outdoor toilet will be open and available for players to use.
– All staff will have sanitizer and PPE equipment.
– Sessions will be non-contact with correct social distancing. As per FA guidelines. (Players can bring their own football if they wish)
– Also attached is a consent form that MUST be completed and signed prior to session, without this players cannot train.
If you require any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.