1. How many portions of fruit do you eat each day?
2. How many portions of vegetables do you eat each day?
3. How many glasses of water do you drink each day?
4. I eat ______ portions of wholegrain carbohydrates (e.g. bread, pasta, porridge, reduced sugar cereal, oatcakes, and brown rice) each day?
5. I eat ______ portions of protein (e.g. meat, nuts, fish, eggs, beans, tofu, peanut, butter and cheese) each day?
6. I eat ______ portions of oily fish each week (e.g. mackerel, pilchards, sardines or salmon. White, battered fish, or tune doesnt count as an oily fish)
7. I eat ______ portions of calcium (e.g. dairy milk, cheese, yoghurt, green leafy vegetables, peas, fortified non-dairy milks, and tofu) rich foods each day?
8. I eat ______ portions of high sugar/high fat food, snacks, or drinks (e.g. cakes, biscuits, chocolate bars, muffins, high sugar cereal, fizzy drinks, sausages, bacon, crisps) each day?
9. I add salt to my meals (this includes during cooking or at the table)
10. I eat breakfast
---AlwaysOccasionallyRarelyNeverOnly at the weekend
11. I am active ______ minutes each day
---60+40-6030-4015-30Less than 15
12. I am sat down for ______ hours each day
---4+3-421Less than 1
13. I am feel happy
---All the timeMost of the timeNot very often
14. Being healthy is
---Is very important to meImportant to meNot very important to meSomething i dont think about
15. How important is my heart to me
---0 - Not at all12345678910 - extremely important
16. I know how to keep my heart healthy